Roe Legal Services principally acts for clients in both general and complex commercial property transactions and provides legal services of a high standard, with timely advice based on a close working relationship with our clients developed by a small and responsive team.
Our approach to providing commercial property law services is to be pragmatic and commercially driven whilst maintaining a keen focus on the relevant legal issues. We are responsive to client needs and aim to provide value for money through fair, transparent and flexible fee arrangements.
We provide a full range of legal services and advice for:
- landlord’s and tenant’s in commercial leasing including the preparation and negotiation or review of leases for office, industrial, and retail properties, including telecommunications leases;
- due diligence enquiries and reports;
- sale and purchase contract preparation and review for office, retail, industrial and farm properties, including for off the plan sales;
- mortgagee and receiver sales;
- developments and broad acre subdivisions and the preparation of associated documents including easements and restrictive covenants;
- land access arrangements;
- review and negotiation of development agreements and construction contracts;
- property joint ventures including the preparation of joint venture development agreements and joint ownership agreements;
- land tax advice;
- land compensation claims and advice;
- negotiation, dispute resolution and litigation support for property transactions;
- general conveyancing support;
- share-farming arrangements and farm leases;
- hotel and resort management agreements.
We are well placed to meet the legal needs of our diverse range of commercial property clients who include high net-worth individuals, Native Title Prescribed Bodies Corporate (PBCs), small businesses, large scale commercial and industrial property owners, infrastructure developers, listed companies and overseas corporations.
Level 10/16 St Georges Terrace,
Perth 6000, Western Australia
Phone: +61 8 9325 4396
Fax: +61 8 6270 4464